Thursday, May 15, 2008

Henry's 1st Birthday

Today he turns one. He has no teeth. I guess that is okay since I have two puppies with plenty of teeth to last a lifetime. I don't need a third child teething just yet. In fact, I don't need any children right now. I woke up this morning in a bed full of urine since I forogt to put a pull-up on Claire. Then, I went to the bathroom and saw that the puppies peed in the shower and on the bathroom floor. Then, I turned around to see that Claire decided to paint her toenails on my new carpet.

On Saturday we are having a party for him with Flori and her kids. Claire will make us all wear party hats and blow up balloons. I'll bet that henry would just want to sit in front of the dog's water dish and splash around and that would make him plenty happy.

I love my kids.

3 comments:

Stephaniecelt said...

CUTE! I love your blog. I'm sorry about your urine-related problems, but they do make me giggle a little (sorry!) and miss you all a lot!!

love,
Steph

Mooks said...

yay for babies and urine! Happy birthday henners. we miss you all very much. max xxx

Unknown said...

Dear Henry, I hope you have a wonderful birthday, that you get to not only eat cake, but wear it. Your gramma misses watching you grow, laugh, play, learn. I may not be there but I think of you and send my love everyday.

Poor Darce, I remember those days, and remember why I wanted my two kids close together, just didn't want to do the diaper thing for any longer than necessary!!! And TWO puppies?????!!!!!! What were you thinking? I had two when the kids were about the same age as Claire and Henry now....hard lesson and the family still talks about me sending them away, mean ole mom. :)

Love, Penny