Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Henry's First Haircut

Well, poor guy. We cut off his hair - the hair he rubbed and pulled every time he went to bed. But, he seems to be adjusting to the fact that his new military cut is here to stay. I would have cut it differently but the cut was free (courtesy of Mercedes Zamora) and all she had was the buzzer dealy so here are the pics! He was amazing. No tears. He just kept saying "Ah done" "Ah Done!" Not sure why I don't have a final pic of how cute he is - with his "no hair" cut.


2 comments:

The Kiers said...

He looks so much like Claire to me in the bottom picture! I've never noticed that before.

Susannah said...

aaawwwhhh...Cant he grow it out???...Isn't that a rule in the ex-pat handbook? Geez mom.
He is so adorable I cant believe I have not seen him in a year!